This is not good.

2 Feb

Of course, right when I’ve gotten used to Denver having no snow and spring-like temperatures, someone decides we need a foot or more of snow dropped on us. Didn’t they know I had 11 miles planned for Saturday? What am I supposed to do now?!?!

::sigh:: (first world problems)

Would you rather run 11 miles on a treadmill or do 110 laps around a track?

7 Responses to “This is not good.”

1. Mel February 2, 2012 at 4:37 pm #

I wonder if some of this is going to miss us. They said it was supposed to start snowing around 2, but so far just clouds…

2. Karen February 2, 2012 at 6:35 pm #

I have ran that far on both an indoor track (about 8 laps to a mile) and a treadmill. The indoor track was better. I ran around the wrong way, and then I switched directions for a change of scenery.

3. Carrie February 2, 2012 at 6:50 pm #

Treadmill! and i hate to run, but i would do it on a treadmill. i would lose count going around in circles!

4. bearrunner February 2, 2012 at 7:27 pm #

thats a tough one… I woul almost rather belt it out on the treadmill and attempt to push a little jsut to get it done sooner haha

cheers

5. Lisa February 3, 2012 at 4:31 am #

Definitely treadmill. I would also lose count on the track. Plus, the treadmill allows you to handily store your water/Gatorade/ etc right next to you!

6. specialkkluthe February 3, 2012 at 9:26 am #

@Mel – nope, didn’t miss us (I wish!) We have a foot of snow so far.

7. Mel February 3, 2012 at 9:27 am #

Yeah, same here. I have no faith in the bus on days like this so I just walked to work. That was quite the workout.